Code of Conduct
Forrit's Code of Conduct
- We select and promote our people based on their qualifications and merit, without discrimination or concern for race, religion, national gain, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age or disability.
- We believe that a workplace should be safe and civilised; we will not tolerate sexual harassment, discrimination or offensive behaviour of any kind, which includes the persistent demeaning of individuals through words or actions, the display or distribution of offensive material, or the use or possession of weapons on Forrit Limited or client premises.
- We will not tolerate the use, possession or distribution of illegal drugs, or our people reporting for work under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
- We will treat all information relating to the Group’s business, or to its clients, as confidential. In particular, “insider trading” is expressly prohibited and confidential information must not be used for personal gain.
- We are committed to protecting consumer, client and employee data in accordance with national laws and industry codes.
- We will not knowingly create work which contains statements, suggestions or images offensive to the general public decency and will consider the impact of our work on minority segments of the population, whether that minority be by race, religion, national origin, colour, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age or disability.
- We will not undertake work which is intended or designed to mislead, including in relation to social, environmental and human rights issues.
- We will not give, offer or accept bribes, whether in cash or otherwise, to or from any third party, including but not restricted to government officials, clients and brokers or their representatives.
- We will not offer any items of personal inducement to secure business. This is not intended to prohibit appropriate entertainment or the making of occasional gifts of minor value unless the client has a policy which restricts this.
- We will not accept for our personal benefit goods or services of more than nominal value from suppliers, potential suppliers or other third parties.