Terms and Conditions of use
By accessing this website (www.forrit.com) you agree to be bound by these Terms & Conditions (“T&C’s”). You should not access or view this website if you do not agree to be bound by these T&C's.
- The information contained in this website is intended for general information purposes only. Forrit has made all reasonable efforts to ensure that the information on this website is accurate.
- Forrit makes no representations or warranties about the information provided through this website, including any links to any external websites / content. Forrit accepts no liability for any inaccuracies or omissions in the content contained in this website and any decisions made by any user of this website based on this content is the sole responsibility of the visitor.
- The information and images contained within this website are the copyright of Forrit [or have been appropriately licensed]. We permit you to make copies of this website as necessary incidental acts during your viewing of it; and you may take a print for your personal use of so much of the site as is reasonable for private purposes. You may not frame this site nor link to a page other than the home page without our express permission in writing.
- You shall not use this website for any illegal purposes. You further agree that you shall not send, use, copy, post or allow any posting which is defamatory or obscene within the meaning of the Obscene Publications Act or which is abusive, indecent or in breach of the privacy of any person. You agree not to send any unsolicited promotional or advertising material, spam or similar materials or any volume messages that may interfere with the operation of this website or with the enjoyment of this website by other visitors.
- Forrit reserves the right at any time and without notice to enhance, modify, alter, suspend or permanently discontinue all or any part of this website and to restrict or prohibit access to it.
- You hereby agree to indemnify Forrit against any costs, claims, losses and damages (including legal fees) incurred by or awarded against Forrit as a result of your misuse of this website or your breach of these T&C's.
- This website is provided to you free of charge, and Forrit accepts no liability to you whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise, arising out your use of this website. Forrit accepts no liability for any direct, special, indirect or consequential damages, or any other damages of whatsoever kind resulting from whatever cause through the use of any information obtained either directly or indirectly from this website.
- These T&C's may be amended by Forrit from time to time.
- Your use of this website and any downloads from it, and the implementation of these T&C's shall be governed in accordance with the laws of Scotland. The Scottish courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute arising from a breach of these T&C’s.
In the event that any or any part of these T&C's shall be determined by any competent authority to be invalid, unlawful or unenforceable to any extent, that part shall be excluded from from the remaining T&C's which shall continue to be valid.
References to “Forrit”, “we”, “us” and “our” are references to Forrit Technology Limited and its affiliates.
“Forrit” is a trademark of Forrit Technology Limited.
Please send any enquiries by email to email@example.com.
Forrit Technology Limited. Registered in England. Registered Office: Connect House, 133-137 Alexandra Road, London, UK, SW19 7JY, registered number 06632246.